Terms and Conditions
I. General Provisions
- These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to purchases in the online shop www.dedoles.ie, operated by Dedoles, s. r. o., v reštrukturalizácii, a limited liability company having its registered office at Za Konickom 14, 90201 Pezinok, Slovak Republic, Company ID: 46706305, entered in the Business Register of the District Court of Bratislava I, File No.: 81976/B, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, contact person: Jaroslav Chrapko.
- The Terms and Conditions form an integral part of the Purchase Contract concluded between the Seller and the Buyer.
- Any and all contracts are concluded in accordance with the Slovak legislation in force.
- In the event that the contracting party is a consumer, any contractual relations not covered hereby shall be governed by the following law(s):
- N 40/1964 Coll., Civil Code as amended;
- N 250/2007 Coll. on Consumer Protection as amended;
- N 102/2014 Coll. on Consumer Protection during the sale of goods or provision of services on the basis of the distance contract or contract concluded outside the operating premises of the seller and on amendment and supplement to certain acts as amended;
- N 22/2004 Coll. on E-Commerce and on amendment and supplement to the Act No. 128/2002 Coll. on State Control of the Internal Market in Consumer Protection Matters and on amendment and supplement to certain acts as amended by the Act No. 284/2002 Coll. as amended.
- In the event that the contracting party is an entrepreneur, any contractual relations not covered hereby shall be governed by Act No. 513/1991 Coll. – the Commercial Code, as amended.
- The Consumer Contract shall mean any contract, irrespective of its legal form, which is concluded between the supplier and the consumer.
- The Seller shall mean Dedoles, s. r. o., v reštrukturalizácii – a limited liability company operating the online shop. The scope of its business includes the sale of products through the online shop located at the website “www.dedoles.ie” (hereinafter referred to as the “online shop”).
- The Buyer shall mean a customer that enters into a contractual relation with the Seller under the purchase contract.
- The Customer of our online shop may be any natural person capable of making legal acts or any legal entity that has shown an interest in purchasing products in the online shop. In certain circumstances, the customer may hereunder also mean a third party designated by the customer in the binding order as the person to whom the ordered products are to be delivered (hereinafter referred to as the “Authorised Person”). The indication of the Authorised Person's name in the binding order shall be deemed to be his/her authorisation to receive the ordered goods.
III. Order and Conclusion of Purchase Contract
- The Buyer chooses a product based on the current offer published in the online shop, confirms such choice by clicking on the button “Add to Cart”, fills in the order form (his/her e-mail, and his/her delivery address in case of a product purchase), selects the quantity of products (or specifies other product parameters) and the payment method. The orders placed through the online shop shall be deemed binding. When confirming the order, the Buyer acknowledges that he/she has been acquainted with and agrees to these Terms and Conditions by actively clicking on the designated button.
- The placement of the offered products in the online shop shall constitute a proposal to conclude a contract; the contract is then concluded upon confirmation of the order by the Buyer and upon acceptance of such order by the Seller. After processing your order, the Seller shall, without undue delay, send you a confirmation of the order receipt (acceptance of the order) to the e-mail address entered by you. Such confirmation shall contain the order number, names and specifications of the products, information about the prices of the products and delivery costs (postage), payment method, information about the estimated delivery time of the products, information about the place where the products are to be delivered, information about the Seller or other information. Once you get an e-mail confirming that we have received and accepted your order, the purchase contract shall be concluded.
- In case you have created an account in our online shop, your order shall also be archived in the “My Orders” section, which will only be accessible to you after login. If necessary, any additional information regarding the order may be sent to the Buyer’s email address.
- The contracting parties have agreed that any communications between them shall be sent via e-mail.
- The Buyer shall pay the Seller the price agreed for the products in the order confirmation, including the costs of cash on delivery (hereinafter referred to as the “purchase price”) or by wire transfer to the Seller’s account specified in the order confirmation.
- The Buyer shall pay the Seller the purchase price for the agreed products within the time limit specified in the order confirmation.
- Information regarding the particular steps leading to the conclusion of the contract arises from these Terms and Conditions. Before confirming the order, the Buyer shall always have the option of checking or correcting the contract, where necessary. The contract is concluded in the English language. The contract may be concluded in another language comprehensible for both contracting parties if there are no impediments to such conclusion on the part of the Seller or the Buyer.
- In addition to the products, the operator shall deliver to the Buyer all documents relevant to the products: an invoice (tax document) or a warranty certificate (if provided by the producer).
- In the event that a gift to which the Customer is entitled subject to certain conditions is selected within the order, we shall reserve the right to change the gift according to the current stock level.
- The Buyer may cancel the order by e-mail if such order has not yet been processed. To cancel your order, please contact us via the contact form.
- All prices of the products and services are fixed as final, including the corresponding VAT at the rate set by the applicable law (the exact rate can always be found in the invoice), however, such prices do not include the delivery costs.
- All special offers are valid while stocks last, unless otherwise specified for a particular product.
- Any additional discounts provided in addition to the discounts listed for each product on our website, individual Customer discounts or discounts provided on the basis of our online shop’s cooperation with third parties are not mutually combinable.
- The final price is stated in the order form just before the order is confirmed; it includes VAT or, where appropriate, any other taxes and fees (packaging, postage), which the consumer shall pay in order to receive the product or service. Such price may not be unilaterally changed by the Seller.
- The percentage discount shown next to the product is calculated from the original price of the product. The original price of the product is the price that was valid when the product was launched.
V. Delivery Conditions
- The products that are in stock are usually shipped on the next working day.
- The products that are not in stock are always marked with the words "Temporarily unavailable".
- The usual delivery of the order is within 30 days. In exceptional situations, the delivery time may be extended, for which we apologize in advance. If the ordered goods from the order or part of it cannot be delivered within the mentioned timeframe, we will inform you of this situation as soon as possible. We will notify you of the expected delivery date or suggest the delivery of replacement goods. If we are unable to secure the goods within the additional period, you have the right to withdraw from the contract. In case that the order or part of it is already paid, the funds will be returned to you within 14 days to the bank account provided by you.
- The orders are processed every working day.
VI. Place and Method of Delivery
- The obligation to deliver the products shall be deemed fulfilled upon handover of the products to the Customer or the Authorised Person specified in the order. The products are sent by letter/parcel. Therefore, it is necessary to add 10 working days for the delivery by courier service.
- We will notify you by e-mail when your ordered products are handed over to the carrier. If the products are not delivered to you even within 10 days from receipt of our e-mail, please contact both the relevant carrier and us. Upon verification, we will provide you with further information about your parcel and possible reasons for the failed delivery via e-mail. If you have a user account, you can check the current status of your order in "My Orders" section at any time.
- The customer shall receive the products in person at the agreed place and time or arrange for such receipt. The customer shall acknowledge the receipt of the products in writing in the delivery note. After the order payment, the Customer shall receive via e-mail an accounting document (invoice), which also serves as a warranty certificate.
- The obligation to deliver the products shall be considered fulfilled even if the Customer fails or refuses to receive the products at the agreed time and place. In the event that the Customer fails to receive the products which are then returned to us, we may withdraw from the purchase contract and claim compensation of the costs associated with the return of the products from the Customer (the Seller may claim compensation for damage (pursuant to Section 420 et seq. of the Civil Code) amounting to the actual costs associated with the unsuccessful order delivery attempt – postage related to the return shipping of the products). Re-delivery of the parcel is not possible. The Seller shall also be entitled not to claim compensation for damage or to claim such compensation only in part.
- We shall not be liable for any delayed delivery caused by incorrectly stated address of the addressee. The Customer acquires title to the products upon receipt thereof at the place of delivery. Upon receipt of the products, the risk of accidental destruction and accidental deterioration shall also pass on to the Customer.
- Upon receipt of the parcel, the Customer may check the parcel for possible damage (mechanical damage caused by shipping) and check whether the products are free from defects. In case of visible damage to the parcel or products, the Customer shall have the right not to receive such parcel or products. In the event that the parcel is damaged, the Buyer shall not receive it and make a record together with the delivery company.
VII. Payment Method, Postage and Other Fees
- The Buyer shall pay the purchase price to the Seller by:
- credit card
- bank transfer to the following account: IBAN: SK6283300000002600269926
Complete information about the payment options can be found here.
- The Buyer may use a discount coupon and be then provided with the relevant discount. A discount coupon can be used only once. It is not possible to exchange any discount coupon for cash.
- The following postage fees are added to the prices of the products according to the method and address of delivery. Complete shipping conditions can be found here.
- A gift voucher can be used only once to purchase products in the online shop www.dedoles.ie until the date specified as "valid until".
- The code stated on the voucher must be entered when creating the order. Enter the voucher number in the "Discount Coupon / Gift Voucher" section in the cart.
- The value of the voucher is indicated on each voucher as an amount including VAT.
- If the total amount of the order/purchase is:
a) higher than the value of the voucher, the customer shall pay only the remaining amount;
b) lower than the value of the voucher, the remainder of the value shall be forfeited without refund (the voucher may be used in a single order only).
- No more than one gift voucher can be used in a single order.
- The gift voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The gift voucher is valid only in the country of purchase.
- In the event of returning the products paid by a gift voucher, the amount of these products is returned by means of a new voucher in the value of the returned products.
- We add the following postage to the stated prices of products according to the method and address of delivery. You can see the complete conditions of postage here.
- The Seller provides the following additional services:
a) “Eco-friendly packaging”
b) “Extended return period”
- If the total value of products in the shopping cart is lower than the minimum fixed value listed in additional services when placing the order, a packaging fee shall be added to the total value of products (the amount paid for packaging is visible in the cart after the products have been added into the order).
VIII. Dedoles Change
- When placing an order at www.dedoles.ie, before you confirm it, you may consider whether or not you want to round up the total amount of your order and donate the difference to the projects supporting tree planting, environmental protection or disadvantaged groups of people. If you decide to donate, we will send this difference, which we call “Dedoles Change”, in full to the account of the relevant civic association. We usually send the Dedoles Change to the account of the civic association in one payment once a month. Your Dedoles Change will be specified as a separate item on your invoice. Please note that if you have paid for your order in advance or have already received and paid for it and subsequently decide to return the order with a refund request, then we shall not refund the amount of the Dedoles Change, because it has already been transferred to the account of the civic association. Detailed conditions regarding the Dedoles Change can be found here.
IX. Warranty Period
- The statutory warranty period of twenty-four (24) months applies to all the products sold in the online shop. In case of used and second-hand products, the warranty period shall be at least twelve (12) months. The warranty period shall commence on the date of receipt of the products by the Buyer.
- If the expiration period is stated on the sold product, its packing or user manual attached thereto, the warranty period shall not expire before the end of this period.
- At the Buyer’s request, the Seller shall provide a guarantee in writing (a warranty certificate). If allowed by the nature of a product, it shall be sufficient to issue proof of purchase instead of the warranty certificate.
- The warranty certificate shall contain the Seller’s identification (the name and surname, business name or other designation of the Seller, its registered office or place of business), warranty’s content, extent and conditions, the warranty period and information necessary for the application of the warranty. If a warranty certificate does not contain all of the prescribed particulars, such fact shall not render such warranty invalid.
- By means of a declaration included in the warranty certificate issued to the Buyer or an advertisement, the Seller may provide a guarantee which exceeds the period of statutory warranty. The conditions and extent of such warranty shall be specified by the Seller in the warranty certificate.
- The warranty shall not cover ordinary wear and tear.
- The guarantee does not apply to gifts you have received for free or to prizes from competitions.
- The claim for a free warranty repair shall expire:
a) by failure to present the complete products, including accessories thereto;
b) by failure to report any obvious defects during receipt of the goods;
c) upon expiration of the warranty period of the products;
d) by unprofessional and careless treatment or neglecting the proper product care
e) by mechanical damage to the products caused by the Buyer.
- A change in the products that occurred during the warranty period as a result of wear and tear, improper use or incorrect interference cannot be considered a defect, in particular if:
a) the defect occurred during the warranty period as a result of wear and tear, improper use or insufficient and inappropriate treatment;
b) the defect occurred due to natural changes in the materials of which the products are made;
c) the defect occurred as a result of damage by the Buyer or a third party or due to other incorrect intervention.
X. Order Cancellation
- If you wish to cancel your order that has not been processed yet, please contact us as soon as possible and state your order number. If your order has already been paid, we will refund the money within fourteen (14) days to the account you have used for the payment. In case of credit card payment (VISA, MasterCard), the said period may be extended due to the bank’s procedure for refunding card payments.
- We also reserve the right to cancel your order if we are unable to deliver the products ordered due to their unavailability (the items were sold out or withdrawn from the offer), or if we, despite making every effort to deliver the products, are unable to do so within the agreed time limit or at an agreed price and/or if obtaining the products would cause us disproportionate difficulties and excessive costs in relation to the value of the ordered goods, unless we agree with you on a replacement. We shall notify you of the cancellation of your order by phone or e-mail without undue delay. In the event of payment of the purchase price or a portion thereof, the money paid will be refunded to you within fourteen (14) days to the account you have used for payment, unless agreed otherwise.
- If the Buyer repeatedly uses the discount coupon, the Seller also reserves the right to cancel the order.
- If the Buyer fails to pay the amount for the order within fourteen (14) days of placing the order, the Seller shall cancel the unpaid order.
XI. Warranty Claim
- The Seller shall be liable for any defects in the product sold at its receipt by the Buyer.
- If the defects can be removed, the Buyer shall be entitled to have such defects removed properly, free of charge and in due time. The Seller shall remove the defects without undue delay. The Buyer may demand the exchange of the product for another product instead of removal of the defects or the exchange of a part of the product if the defects affect only a part thereof, provided that the Seller does not incur excessive costs in relation to the price of the product and seriousness of the defect. The Seller may always exchange the defective products for products without defects instead of removal of the defects if such exchange does not cause significant difficulties to the Buyer.
- If the defect cannot be removed and prevents the product from being used properly as defect-free, the Buyer shall have the right to exchange the product for another product or withdraw from the contract. The Buyer shall have the same rights in case the defects can be removed, but the Buyer cannot properly use the product due to repeated occurrence of the defects after repair thereof or due to a larger number of defects. In the event of any other irremovable defects, the Buyer shall be entitled to an appropriate discount on the price of the product.
- The Seller shall specify the method of settling the warranty claim immediately, in complex cases within three (3) working days from the date of making the warranty claim, or in justified cases, especially when a complicated technical assessment of the condition of a product or service is required, within thirty (30 ) days from the date of making the warranty claim. After the method of settling the warranty claim is specified, the warranty claim shall be settled immediately; in justified cases, a warranty claim may be settled at a later date, but in any case within thirty (30) days from the date of making the warranty claim. After expiry of the period for settling the warranty claim, the Consumer shall have the right to withdraw from the contract or have the claimed product exchanged for a new one.
- The Seller shall acknowledge the acceptance of a warranty claim immediately and issue such acknowledgement to the Consumer. However, the acknowledgement shall be issued concurrently with the proof of warranty claim settlement at the latest.
- The period between the exercise of the right arising from liability for defects and the completion of the warranty claim procedure (handover of the repaired product, a written request to receive the settlement or its justified refusal) shall not be included in the warranty period. If the product is exchanged for a new one, the warranty period for the new product shall begin on the date of receipt thereof.
- If the warranty claim is made by the Consumer within twelve (12) months following the date of purchase, the Seller may settle the warranty claim by rejecting it only on the basis of an expert assessment; regardless of the result of such expert assessment, compensation for the costs of the expert assessment or other costs associated therewith may not be claimed from the Consumer.
- If the warranty claim is made by the Consumer after twelve (12) months following the date of purchase and is rejected by the Seller, the Seller's proof of warranty claim settlement shall indicate to whom the Consumer may send the product for an expert assessment. If the product is sent to the designated person for an expert assessment, the costs of the expert assessment and any thereto related costs reasonably incurred shall be borne by the Seller regardless of the result of the expert assessment. If, on the basis of the expert assessment, the Consumer proves that the Seller is liable for the defect, the warranty claim may be made again. The period of making the expert assessment shall not be included in the warranty period. The Seller shall pay the Consumer all the costs of obtaining the expert assessment and any thereto related costs reasonably incurred within fourteen (14) days from the date the warranty claim is made again. Any re-made warranty claim may not be rejected.
- The Buyer shall be informed about the result of the warranty claim immediately after completion of the warranty claim procedure by e-mail and shall also receive a warranty claim report (proof of warranty claim settlement) by e-mail or recorded delivery. The proof of warranty claim settlement need not be delivered if the Consumer can prove the making of the warranty claim in any other way.
- In the event of making a warranty claim, the Consumer shall inform the Seller of such fact by filling in the online exchange/return/claim form and shall send the products back in a package suitable for shipment together with printed "Summary in PDF" (i.e. Warranty Claim Summary) to the Seller’s address:
Dedoles, s. r. o., v reštrukturalizácii
6E KCR Estate,
If the Buyer does not have the opportunity to print the "Warranty Claim Summary", the Buyer shall insert the identification data in the form of the order number into the package.
- The Buyer shall be entitled to compensation of necessary costs incurred by the Buyer in connection with the exercise of the rights arising from liability for defects. If the Consumer is unsatisfied with the way in which the warranty claim has been settled by the Seller or believes that the Seller has infringed his/her rights, the Buyer may contact the Seller with a request for remedy. If the Seller rejects such request or fails to respond to it within thirty (30) days of its submission, the Consumer shall have the right to file a motion to initiate the procedure for alternative dispute resolution pursuant to Section 12 of Act No. 391/2015 Coll. on Alternative Resolution of Consumers' Disputes and on Amendments to Certain Acts.
- Alternative dispute resolution may only be used by the Consumer (natural person) who does not act within the scope of his/her business, employment or profession when concluding and performing the Consumer Contract. Alternative dispute resolution shall only apply to a dispute between the Consumer and the Seller with a value exceeding EUR 20.00, arising from a Distance Consumer Contract.
- Pursuant to Section 3 of Act No. 391/2015 Coll., an alternative dispute resolution entity may charge you a fee of up to EUR 5.00, including VAT to initiate the dispute resolution procedure. You may file the motion in the manner as specified in Section 12 of Act No. 391/2015 Coll. or by clicking on this link https://www.soi.sk/sk/alternativne-riesenie-spotrebitelskych-sporov/formular-pre-podanie-navrhu-na-zacatie-ars.soi.
- In order to file the motion to initiate the procedure for alternative dispute resolution, the Consumer may use an online platform designated for dispute resolutions available at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage.
- The entity competent to conduct the procedure for alternative resolution of disputes between the Consumer and the Seller – Dedoles, s. r. o., v reštrukturalizácii is the Slovak Trade Inspection (STI),
STI Inspectorate, having its registered office in Trnava for Trnava Region at Pekárska 23, 917 01 Trnava 1, Slovak Republic
Tel: +421 33 5512 689
or other competent authorised legal entity listed in the Register of Alternative Dispute Resolution Entities maintained by the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic (the register is available at http://www.mhsr.sk)
XII. Withdrawal from the Contract
- Pursuant to Section 7 of Act No. 102/2014 Coll. on Consumer Protection in the Sale of Goods or the Provision of Services on the Basis of a Distance Contract or an Off-premises Contract and Amendments to Certain Acts as amended, the Customer may withdraw from the contract without giving a reason within fourteen (14) days from the date of receipt of the products. If the products have been delivered individually within the same order, the withdrawal period shall commence upon receipt of the last product delivered.
- If the delivery of the products constitutes the subject of the contract, the Consumer may withdraw from the contract before the delivery of the products. If the Consumer withdraws from the contract, any additional contract related thereto shall also be cancelled.
- In accordance with Section 517(1) of the Civil Code, the Customer may also exercise his/her right of withdrawal only in relation to a part of the subject of the contract (provided that the delivery of several products constitutes the subject of the contract or binding order) and then the contract shall be cancelled only in relation to that part.
- If the Consumer wishes to exercise such right, he/she shall deliver a written notice of withdrawal from the purchase contract in person no later than the last day of the specified time limit to the Seller’s contact address or send such notice of withdrawal by post no later than the last day of the time limit to the address given in contact details. After the delivery/sending of the notice of withdrawal, the Consumer shall send or deliver in person the subject of the contract from which he/she withdraws, including any and all relevant documents, such as a copy of the invoice, instructions/manual and other documentation pertaining to the products that has been delivered together with the products, but shall do so within fourteen (14) days from the date of withdrawal.
- We recommend that the Buyers send the products by recorded delivery and as an insured postal item.
- Withdrawal from the contract shall be made by the Buyer by filling in the online form for exchange/return/claim of the products in a way that does not raise doubts that the withdrawal from the contract has occurred. If the Buyer does not have the opportunity to print out the request summary, the Buyer shall insert the identification data in the form of the order number into the package for the products to be returned.
- Withdrawal from the purchase contract under the preceding paragraph hereof must contain the information required to process the request, particularly the Buyer's identification, the order number and date of the order, the exact specifications of the products, the manner in which the Seller shall return the payment already received, especially the account number and/or postal address of the Buyer.
- Please do not send us the products by cash on delivery; any products delivered using such method shall not be accepted.
- The operator of the online store shall refund the payment received for the products/service, including the costs of transport pursuant to Section 9(3) of Act No. 102/2014 Coll., as well as the costs demonstrably incurred in ordering the products within fourteen (14) days from the delivery of the notice of withdrawal from the contract. However, the operator is not obliged to refund the money before the operator receive the products or before the Consumer proves that the products have been sent. The foregoing shall not apply if the Seller suggests that he/she will pick up the products personally. When exercising the right of withdrawal from the contract, the Consumer shall be entitled to reimbursement of the costs of the cheapest standard method of delivery offered by the Seller.
- In accordance with Section 7(6) of Act No. 102/2014 Coll., the Customer may not withdraw from the contract if the contract provides for:
- the sale of products made according to the Consumer’s special requirements (i.e. customised products), tailor-made products or products intended specifically for one Consumer.
- The Consumer shall bear any reduction in the value of the products caused by the use thereof beyond the scope of use necessary to ascertain the functionality and characteristics of the products.
- In the event of an exchange of products (a change in size or colour of the products) by the Consumer (Buyer), the Consumer (Buyer) shall inform the Seller of such fact by filling in the online exchange/return/claim of the products and shall send the products back in a package suitable for shipment together with printed "Summary in PDF" (i.e. Request Summary), which can be download after confirmation of the online form, to the Seller's address:
Dedoles, s. r. o., v reštrukturalizácii
6E KCR Estate,
After the products have been received by the Seller, the Seller shall exchange the products within thirty (30) days from the date of receipt thereof.
XIII. Personal Data Protection
- For more information and the exact conditions regarding the personal data, their processing and protection, please visit: https://www.dedoles.ie/all-about-purchase-1/processing-of-personal-data
XIV. Newsletter and Our E-mails
- During the registration or creation of an order, you can choose to receive regular news from us (on average once a week). You can also choose to subscribe to the newsletter individually at the website by entering your e-mail address or clicking on the link in the e-mail which we have sent you. Of course, you are free to unsubscribe at any time. We will also send information about processing your order, availability and unavailability of the products to your e-mail address. We can irregularly (up to several times a year) send all registered Customers important information related to the operation of our online shop and the use of the user account. If you find our e-mails annoying, please e-mail us to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
XV. Final Provisions
- Any and all arrangements between the Seller and the Buyer shall be governed by the laws of the Slovak Republic. If any relationship established by the purchase contract contains an international element, the contracting parties agree that such relationship shall be governed by the laws of the Slovak Republic, which shall be without prejudice to the Consumer’s rights under the applicable generally binding legal regulations.
- The Seller shall not be bound by any codes of conduct in relation to the Buyer in accordance with the provisions of Act No. 250/2007 Coll. on Consumer Protection as amended.
- Any and all rights related to the Seller’s website, in particular the content copyright, including the layout of the website, photos, videos, graphics, trademarks, logos and other content and elements, shall be owned by the Seller. It is forbidden to copy, modify or otherwise use the website in whole or in part without the Seller's consent.
- The Seller shall not be liable for any errors caused as a result of third-party interference in the online shop or as a result of its use contrary to its intended use. When using the online shop, the Buyer may not use procedures that could adversely affect its operation and may not engage in any activity that could allow the Buyer or any third party to make unauthorised interference or unauthorised use of the software or other components constituting the online shop and to use the online shop, any parts or software equipment thereof in a manner that would be in conflict with its intended use or purpose.
- The purchase contract, including the Terms and Conditions is archived by the Seller in electronic form and is not publicly accessible.
- The text of the Terms and Conditions may be amended by the Seller. The said provision shall be without prejudice to the rights and obligations established during the effective period of the previous text of the Terms and Conditions.
- Supervision over fulfilment by the Seller of its obligations to the Consumer shall be provided by the Slovak Trade Inspection (STI), specifically the workplace:
STI Inspectorate having its registered office in Trnava for Trnava Region,
at Pekárska 23, 917 01 Trnava 1, Slovak Republic
Tel: +421 33 5512 689
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply as stated on the website www.dedoles.ie on the day of confirmation of the order by the Buyer who unconditionally accepts and agrees to them, which the Buyer also confirms by actively clicking during the order confirmation. The operator reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions, however, any placed orders shall be subject to the text hereof in force at the time of placing the order.
- These Terms and Conditions shall come into effect as of 9. 11. 2022 and cancel any previous text of the General Terms and Conditions.