Regular Socks Plant a tree
Free shipping for orders over 35 €.
Up to 100 days for returns.
The socks are made of recycled cotton threads. The production of recycled threads begins with the collection of textile waste from textile and garment production, which is then divided by colors. These color mixtures are cut and mixied to form threads using machines. Thanks to the division into colors, no further dyeing is required, thus saving hectoliters of water which is consumed and contaminated in large volumes during the dyeing process. Also, no new cotton enters, which saves natural resources and gives a second chance for textiles that would otherwise end up in landfills. Buy Dedoles Eco Socks and do a lot of good.
- Material: 80% cotton 17% polyamid 3% elastan
- Brand: Dedoles
- Original designs inspired by everything around us
- High quality product
- Comfortable fit
- Socks are warm, suitable for winter
- Wash at 40 degrees of lower
- Do not tumble dry, dry clean or bleach
- Designed in Slovakia, made in Turkey
- Royal Mail - 4.99 €
- Free shipping on orders over 35 €
- Paid by credit or debit card (in advance) - free