Free shipping for orders over 60 €.
Up to 100 days for returns.
- Material: 80% recycled cotton, 17% polyamide, 3% elastane
- Brand: Dedoles
- Comfortable fit
- Original design inspired by everything around us
- Wash the socks at maximum temperature 40 °C
- Not recommended: tumble drying, dry cleaning, or the use of bleach
- Designed in Slovakia, made in Turkey
When white flowers begin to pop out from under the ground after a long winter, it's a sign that spring is around the corner. Little white snowdrops bring along spring and warmer weather. These Dedoles socks bring along joy and fun to your daily life.
Spread positive message with eco friendly Dedoles socks made from recycled cotton. The production of recycled threads starts with the collection of textile waste from textile and garment factories. Afterwards, these fabrics are separated by colour, cut and mixed. The threads are then made using machines. Due to the colour separation, no further dyeing is required, which saves hectoliters of water that is otherwise contaminated in large volumes during the dyeing process. No new cotton enters the production process either, saving natural resources and giving a second chance to textiles that would otherwise end up in a landfill.
- Courier GLS - 9,99 €
- Free shipping on orders over 60 €
- Paid by credit or debit card (in advance) - free