Free shipping for orders over 60 €.
Up to 100 days for returns.
- The pack contains three pairs of recycled cotton socks
- Material: 80% recycled cotton, 17% polyester, 3% elastane
- Comfortable fit
- Wash the socks at maximum temperature 40 °C
- Not recommended: tumble drying, dry cleaning, or the use of bleach
- Brand: Dedoles Designed in Slovakia, made in Turkey
Spread a positive message with our eco-friendly socks made from recycled cotton. The production of recycled threads starts with the collection of textile waste from textile and garment factories. Afterward, these fabrics are separated by colour, cut, and mixed. The threads are then made using machines. Due to the colour separation, no further dyeing is required, which saves hectoliters of water that is otherwise contaminated in large volumes during the dyeing process. No new cotton enters the production process either, saving natural resources and giving a second chance to textiles that would otherwise end up in a landfill.
- GLS Courier - 9,99 €
- Free shipping on orders over 60 €
- Paid by credit or debit card (in advance) - free