Recycled Cotton Ankle Socks 3-pack Hunter
Product is temporarily unavailable
Free shipping for orders over 35 €.
Up to 100 days for returns.
- The package contains three pairs of recycled socks
- Material: 80% Recycled Cotton, 17% Polyester, 3% Elastane
- Comfortable to wear
- Wash socks at a maximum temperature of 40°C
- Not recommended: tumble drying, dry cleaning or bleaching
- Brand: Dedoles Designed in Slovakia, made in Turkey
When the outside air temperature rises, it’s time for low socks! The production of these socks from recycled cotton is eco-friendly. Production begins with the collection of textile waste, then the textiles are divided by colour, chopped and mixed, and threads are formed from them using machines. Therefore, no further dyeing is required, thus saving hectolitres of water that is used and contaminated during the dyeing process. There is no new cotton, which saves natural resources and gives a second chance for textiles that would otherwise end up in landfills.
- Royal Mail - 4.99 €
- Free shipping on orders over 35 €
- Paid by credit or debit card (in advance) - free