Raincoat Black Mountains
Choose a variant
We will not manage to deliver your order before Christmas
Free shipping for orders over 60 €.Up to 100 days for returns.
Product code: D-U-AC-RCT-C-PS-1533-ONE
- One size fits all
- Outer material: 100% recycled polyester, material of the inner layer: 100 % polyurethane
- Water column 5000 mm, after 2 washes 3000 mm
- The raincoat is suitable for traveling – it can be easily folded into an extra pouch
- Waterproof finish with reflective elements
- The sleeve circumference can be adjusted by Velcro fastening
- Adjustable hoodie string
- Hood with brim
- Original design inspired by everything around us
- Wash the raincoat at maximum temperature 30 °C
- Not recommended: ironing, tumble drying, dry cleaning or the use of bleach
- Designed in Slovakia, made in China
- Brand: Dedoles
Are you worried that bad weather will surprise you on a hike? Then don't forget this Dedoles raincoat which will help put your worries away. Its comfortable fit and quality material will immediately put a smile on your face.The male model in the product photo is 180 cm tall and wears a size UNI, and the female model in the product product photo is 170 cm tall and wears a size UNI.
- Courier - 9,99 €
- Free shipping on orders over 60 €
- Paid by credit or debit card (in advance) - free
If the goods did not fit nor meet your expectations, you can easily return it within 100 days. You can either return the product and we will exchange it for another one (you don’t pay any postage for the second delivery) or you can return the product and we will refund the money to your bank account.
We accept only unwashed and unworn goods with original labels for exchange/return. Due to hygienic reasons we do not accept underwear (trunks, shorts, briefs, etc.), swimwear, socks, face masks tried on.
In case of exchange or return, products that are packed in boxes (e.g. rain boots) must be sent to us in their original box.Recycled polyester is made from recycled waste, such as PET bottles, old polyester clothing, or fishing nets collected from the ocean. Its production requires 59% less energy than the production of pure polyester, and its carbon footprint is 32% lower. Waste that would otherwise end up in landfills thus gets a second chance.