Free shipping for orders over 60 €.Up to 100 days for returns.
Product code: D-W-SCL-S-BBT-C-1583
- Reversible bikini bottom
- Upgraded material – Lycra XLife is 10 times more resistant to fading and retains its shape and elasticity much longer than classic elastane
- Outer material: 80% recycled polyamide, 20% Lycra XLife; material of the lining: 100% polyester
- Medium cut
- Wash at maximum temperature 30 °C
- Dry in shade
- Not recommended: ironing, tumble drying, dry cleaning, or the use of bleach
- Designed in Slovakia, made in China
- Brand: Dedoles
When we want to freshen up in the summer, we often reach for a juicy orange or orange juice. If you want to refresh your summer wardrobe, reach for this Dedoles bikini bottom. It won't give you a dose of vitamins, but you'll get a dose of comfort and good mood.
- Courier - 9,99 €
- Free shipping on orders over 60 €
- Paid by credit or debit card (in advance) - free
If the goods did not fit nor meet your expectations, you can easily return it within 100 days. You can either return the product and we will exchange it for another one (you don’t pay any postage for the second delivery) or you can return the product and we will refund the money to your bank account.
We accept only unwashed and unworn goods with original labels for exchange/return. Due to hygienic reasons we do not accept underwear (trunks, shorts, briefs, etc.), swimwear, socks, face masks tried on.
In case of exchange or return, products that are packed in boxes (e.g. rain boots) must be sent to us in their original box.Recycled polyamide is a material made from old fishing nets, carpets and remnants of production. Waste that would otherwise end up in landfills thus gets a second chance.
Quality fibers help extend the life of clothing. Lycra X-life fiber prolongs the life of the fabric up to 10 times, which is more resistant to UV radiation, salt or chlorine water and better retains its elasticity. A product made from this fiber will serve you for a long time, and you don't have to buy a new one as often.